Software development is a long and expensive process – we understand this perfectly, which is why we make every effort to make sure our results of work meet your expectations.
Using our services you have full insight into the execution of your software at every stage of his creation. We prefer to work within an iterative and incremental methodology SCRUM, in which you pay for the time and resources actually consumed in the project. However, we also accept contracts with a fixed price.
- Needs analysis – The moment in which we have complete confidence in relation to your expectations, we are able to present our offer. Together we discuss technology, architecture, implementation plan and deadlines.
- Production software – When we have establish all the essential elements we can sign a contract and proceed to implementation. At this stage, we communicate regularly and present the results of our work – if necessary you can refine or change the concept, if the resulting effects work is not satisfactory.
- Acceptance testing UAT – We make sure that each delivered solution met all expectations on your part. At this stage, we decide whether the effect of our work meets your criteria and suited to implement.
- Implementation – Together we set the dates convenient for you and your company for training and implementation of new software in such a way that the operation was transparent as possible for the operation of your business.
- Maintenance and development – we maintain full support for your business after the implementation period – from support to users when they guarantee the correct functioning of the implemented software. We understand that the need for modification or extension of the software appear dynamically, so we try to make our processes of development and implementation of software to support the dynamics of your business and needs connected with it, as possible.